Tuesday, August 22, 2006

For my dad

Dear Dad,

I am making this blog for you because you say that if you say you're going to do something, you should do it. This morning on my break, I said to myself, "I'm going to make a blog for my dad." So here it is.

Now we can see just how much interest the rest of the world takes in your "opinions" and "thoughts". You don't have to contribute anything especial. Just let me know if I can post something funny or interesting or shocking you wrote, and I'll put it in here.

Hope you like it!

Love,
JE

2 Comments:

Blogger mydadsblog said...

Dear Juliette,
I am very happy to know that you think enough of my wacky writtings for you to create a blog. However, that does automatically give you the right to inherit my old tennis shoes.
I love you a whole bunch.
Dad.

9:34 AM  
Blogger Steve said...

OK, let me get this straight. Juliette set up a blog for Dad. So far that's clear. Now, are the rest of the posts being written by Dad and posted by Juliette?

12:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home